Thursday 25 February 2010

NapTime

So Alyssa is suppose to be napping right now but isn't. She's going back and forth from whinning to babbling so for the moment i'm letting stay in her crib.
This week has been crazy...Started back to work on monday and then Alyssa vomited all over me five times and Paul took ill again with his Chron's and went to the ER on tuesday and then again at 230am today. Ugh! And now the doctor wants to keep Paul for another 12 hours or more. So there's another day of work this week missed. Wow! this blog has turned into one big Rant. Hmph! Something good...I've got a beautiful view and we just got our internet connected this week! Woot!
I wonder if I'll ever get to actually writing a book...i think fantasy would be my style as i enjoy reading it so much. Most fantasy books have Elves, Dwarves, and Men in them. C.S.Lewis had just about every fantasy creature in his Narnia books. I need something a little orginal, but not sure where to start. Any ideas please pass along. For now, i'm gonna chill for the next 30 min then get my birthday girl up and enjoy her antics for a while. What a priviledge to be able to watch her grow and be apart of her life.
Cheers!

No comments: